We encourage children to wear the school uniform as it helps create a sense of shared identity with the school and with each other.
The uniform comprises:
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt or trousers
- Royal blue sweatshirt with the school logo.
- Black shoes or trainers with no obvious logos or coloured laces.
- In the summer term, a blue check dress or grey shorts may be worn.
- Long hair should be tied back and simple, thin headbands, small clips or bows may be worn and should match school colours.
- No jewellery should be worn except for plain stud earrings.
- Make up and nail varnish should not be worn to school.
- Extreme hairstyles are not appropriate for school. Children should not have decorative patterns or ‘tram lines’ cut into their hair or have their hair coloured or dyed.
Autumn and Spring Term Summer Term
For PE, we ask that children wear trainers or plimsolls, black shorts and a plain, white tee shirt. A tracksuit is a great idea for the cooler months if at all possible.
Embroidered uniform is available to order online by clicking this link.