We expect all children to wear the school uniform as it creates a sense of shared identity with the school and with each other.
The uniform comprises:
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt or trousers
- Royal blue sweatshirt with the school logo.
- Black shoes or trainers with no obvious logos or coloured laces.
- In the summer term, a blue check dress or grey shorts may be worn.
- Long hair must be tied back at all times and simple, thin headbands, small clips or bows may be worn and should match school colours.
- No jewellery should be worn except for plain stud earrings or wrist watches.
- Make up and nail varnish should not be worn to school.
- Extreme hairstyles are not appropriate for school. Children should not have decorative patterns or ‘tram lines’ cut into their hair or have their hair coloured or dyed.
If you need any support in providing the appropriate uniform, please speak to your child's class teacher or contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For PE, children should wear trainers or plimsolls, black shorts and a plain, white tee shirt. Children may wear a black tracksuit for outdoor PE only.
Embroidered uniform is available to order online by clicking this link.